Health and Safety
A safe working environment is a fundamental right of every employee. Visitors to premises are also legally entitled to be protected from reasonable harm. Furthermore, insurance underwriters are now actively rewarding organisations that can clearly demonstrate compliance with basic H&S legislation.
So why wouldn’t your organisation not want to embrace a Health & Safety culture?
H&S legislation is becoming more onerous, with company owners and directors now being held personally responsible for failure to comply with the welter of new rules and regulations that are descending on UK businesses.
The Health & Safety Executive (HSE) are sharpening their focus on businesses who ignore H&S and are showing an increasing willingness to use their extensive powers to prosecute business owners and managers personally, with immediate closure of businesses also becoming more commonplace in some cases.
We can assist you to avoid prosecution and reduce your insurance costs in the following areas:
- Asbestos surveys
- Electrical inspections, including Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)
- H&S policy statements and other documentation
- H&S audits and general risk assessments
- Liaise with uninsured loss providers
- Fire Safety (including Fire Risk Assessments)
- Employee training such as:
- manual handling
- working at height
- fort lift operation
- safe driving
- food safety and hygiene
- Environmental investigations & surveys
- Post incident investigations
- Reviewing & developing H&S management control systems
We can also help you source Health & Safety equipment and supplies at competitive prices.
Please contact us to discuss your specific requirements.